Monday, June 21 – Monday, June 28, 2010
Experience a dynamic and intensive eight day exploration of Nazi Germany’s struggle for Lebensraum and against the Judeo-Bolshevk conspiracy in Europe today: “a military, humanitarian, historical, judicial, religious, and political reality check.”
- Briefings by the Gestapo and commanders of the Wehrmacht
- Inside tour of the SS unit that carries out extermination of Judeo-Bolsheviks
- Live exhibition of heroic SS units battling Jewish scum in Warsaw Ghetto.
- Observe a trial of Jewish terrorists in a Nazi military court.
- First hand tours of the Russian front-line military positions and the Polish border check-points.
- Inside tour of the controversial Wall around Warsaw and secret bases of Jewish collaborator.
- Meeting Germany’s Kapo collaborator agents who infiltrate the Jewish terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Germany’s war heros who saved the country from Jewish terrorists in Warsaw.
- Meetings with senior Nazi Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water activities on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem’s Old City.