March 24, 2006
In News Video
In German with Finkelstien’s responses in English audible below the German interpreter’s voice.
7 February 2001 panel discussion on The Holocaust Industry with live audience of 1,000 at Urania, Berlin.
Discussion included audience members shouting out their points, young protesters holding banners, and a couple of Nazis chanting slogans. The Nazis were immediately kicked out by a handful of activists, and shouted down by the audience who told them to get out (chanting “Nazis raus! Nazis raus!”).
– Dr. Johannes Willms, presenter (Süddeutsche Zeitung journalist)
– Stan Nadolny (author and historian)
– Dr. Rafael Seligmann (historian)
– Prof. Dr. Peter Steinbach (historian, Freie Universität Berlin)
– Dr. Norman G. Finkelstein (author of The Holocaust Industry)
The screen caption throughout the program reads:
“Berlin Diskussionsrunde zum umstrittenen Buch Die Holocaust-Industrie” (“Berlin discussion round on the controversial book, The Holocaust Industry”)